Saturday, June 28, 2008

Travel mercies

Dear PrayerTeam - I am off to Ireland for cooking school for the month of July and I have set my phone up to be able to blog while I am away..."says here!"
So, besides asking you to pray for safety on our (my Mom's going too) trip, please keep praying and posting while I am away. That way, if I can not blog as I have planned from Ireland, then you will know why I have not been heard from & can carry on praying for the needs and praises mentioned here until I return. I love praying for you.
-Karen

Phillipians 1:19 NIV
"Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.