Sunday, June 29, 2008

my heart is breaking...

Oh my, I am so heartbroken right now. My dear cousin, Suz has died. She was younger than me by a couple of years and her family - her Mother, two sister's and B.i.L's, neices and nephews - are still reeling from the death of her father last week. Her father had suffered for several years with dementia and his passing was anticipated, although feared. But Suz was young, in her mid 40's. She had suffered with chronic pain and other problems for years but her death was not expected at all. We, & by we I mean my cousins, her cousins, are a large bunch of first cousins, there are 28 of us, and even more amazing for such a large crowd, we are closeknit and happy (with exceptions, of course). Suz is our first cousin to pass away. I am bereft.
Suz was a stunningly beautiful woman, and just as beautiful on the inside -kind and good in every way. In the 80's, She worked at Nordstom in L.A. at the same time I worked at Nordstrom in San Diego and it was such fun to make interstores calls to search for merch for customers and get to talk to each other.
Please pray for All of us but especially her Mom and two sisters, as our whole family figures out why she died and comforts each other in this sad time.
Thank you for your prayers, Karen E.

2 comments:

KKJD1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.