Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Cousins' funeral today

Hi to all from Ireland. Thank you for your prayers, My Mother and I are fine and having a wonderful time. That said....I am so distressed to be missing my cousin Suzanne's funeral today in Los Angeles. My father has asked for prayer because he is conducting the funeral service and this is very difficult for him, as you can imagine. She was a few years younger than myself and the first of the cousins to die and, as a family bunch, we are in shock because it was so unexpected. Dad now has to bring God's comfort to his family in this sad time - not an easy task and he is feeling the weight of the job. He is however, supremely suited to this hard thing and Mother and I are just so sorry to be so far away and unable to do our part.
I will get to hear from father later what verses he is using today and I will get comfort from them at a later date and will try to share them here while i am able to use the cookery school computer, which is so much easier than using my phone.
Much Love to all, Karen

5 comments:

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen England said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KKJD1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen England said...
This comment has been removed by the author.